We’re well on our way to completing the renovation of the pool with the design requirements the membership voted for last fall.
- Completely renovated and improved pool
- Expanded well with two competition diving boards
- Water jets and fun features in the shallow end
- A slide in the deep end
- ADA features – steps and a lift
- Additionally – newly renovated baby pool with new tile and white coat; refreshed bathhouses, and plenty of new furniture!
We have a LONG list of exciting things to tell you for summer 2015:
- We will be holding afternoon practices for the swim team after school lets out! Many of you have asked for this and now we can offer it! More details on days and times to come.
- Your membership packets will be coming in early April – return your information and payment early! Talk to new neighbors and friends and get them to join, too! In appreciation, you will receive 10 guest passes for every new member that joins the pool.
- We have an updated website — take a look — new members can download membership information easily and existing members can pay on line!
- APRIL 4th – DUE DATE – with a donation of $400 and above you will have an engraved brick on our contributors patio at the pool
- Be on the lookout for announcements for CLEAN UP DAYS; we are looking for people that are willing to help get our pool ready for opening day.
Teams and Swim Lessons Information:
- Brian will return as our head swim coach with assistants Bethany Hamson, Travis Bauer, Paul Lathrop and Cate Kincaid
- Katelyn Ale will be our new dive coach – Welcome Back, Katelyn!
- Maria Galeano will return as our swim lessons teacher
- TEAM SIGN UPS WILL BE MAY 14th!!! – from 5 – 7 pm in the Robin Hood parking lot