Do your kids want to at Robin Hood this summer?
Robin Hood’s Dive Team may be the place for them!
Registration for the Dive Team will be done via TeamSnap. To register please go to https://go.teamsnap.com/RHDive. Deadline for registration is June 4, 2021.
Not sure if diving is right for you? Try our “New Diver Trial” for one week to see if you want to join the team. Divers will attend practice and work with the coaches to be introduced to dive and see how they like it. Cost is only $25 per diver (includes mandatory MCDL insurance) and will be applied to your Team Fees if you decide to continue. Trial Divers must still register.
Payment can be made online via the TeamSnap app or by check payable to “Robin Hood Swim Club” and submitted at the Robin Hood front desk (please make sure to note “Dive Team” and diver’s name on check).
1 Diver - $120
3+ Divers - $300
Fees include required MCDL health insurance.
There is a $10 late fee for registrations after 6/4/2021
Preliminary Dive Schedule.
June 20 - Robin Hood at Twin Farm
June 27 - Robin Hood vs. Potomac
July 4 - bye
July 11 - Robin Hood at Mohican
July 18 - Robin Hood vs. Westleigh
Dive Meets typically take place on Sundays at 4:00pm. Due to Montgomery County Covid-19 limitations on occupancy at sporting events, each meet will be evaluated by the pool boards and dive reps of participating teams and meet time, location, structure may be altered in order to meet requirements. Any changes will be communicated to divers and families prior to the meet.
Ashley TockDive Coach
Emma CooperDive Coach
This year’s Dive Reps are Marie Johnson and Jennifer Bauer. Please feel free to reach out to them with any questions, concerns or suggestions to make our dive season better. They can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just catch them at the pool.
- All divers and parents/guardians will be required to comply with required national, state, county, MCDL, Robin Hood Swim Club and host pool (during away meets) protocols in regard to COVID-19 safety. This includes but is not limited to: wearing a face-covering during MCDL events, health screenings, gathering limitations, social distancing and contract tracing.
- Divers will be required to submit a health attestation prior to practices and meets
- We do not yet know if spectators will be allowed to attend dive meets. The best way to ensure you can watch your diver is to volunteer for the meet.
- If your diver, you or someone close to you has been diagnosed with or has been exposed to Covid-19 do not attend practice/meet and notify the dive team reps immediately so that we can begin contact tracing. Robin Hood was able to ensure that there was no local transmission during last season because of aggressive contract tracing and vigilance by our parents.
- Volunteering: Like most Robin Hood events, we could not have a Dive Team without the participation of parents/guardians to volunteer during meets. Each family will be expected to sign up for volunteer shifts in any meet their diver dives in. We will need Table Workers, Referees and Judges. Training for Referees and Judges will be provided in May/June and we will send out information once sessions have been scheduled. All training will be done virtually this year.
- Sportsmanship: Remember that diving is a fun sport and that the judges are volunteers. Please be supportive in all of your comments. If you have an issue please contact the dive reps.
- Covid-19: All parents are expected to adhere to any Covid-19 policies enacted by Robin Hood Swim Club or any other MCDL swim clubs where you attend a meet. Please remember there may be different rules in effect depending on the individual swim club.